Fantastic New York City 90sTweet
In the end of the 20th Century, New York City was the most exciting city in the world, represented by the late World Trade Center that used to rise highly, and still looked as it had been in the good old days.
Harmony of photos, taken for five years from 1987 to 1992 by Asami Hasegawa, a photographer, and music by Masayuki Sayama, a jazz pianist, will remind us of colorful landscapes and vivid lives of residents in NYC.
- Shooting Location: New York City, America
- Number of Photos：72
- 1. Native Place（Masayuki Sayama）
- 2. Reflex02（Masayuki Sayama）
- 3. Aquarium（Masayuki Sayama）
- 4. The Horizon（Masayuki Sayama）
- Photographer: Asami Hasegawa
Asami Hasegawa was born in Tokyo. After staying in New York City during 1987-1992, he has lived in Japan.
He is a freelance photographer and his works, covering from portraits, foods, to landscapes, are adopted in media such as fashion magazines and commercial films. He has taken many landscape photographs all over the world and has presented his works in photo exhibitions, magazines, books, and DVDs.
- Musician: Masayuki Sayama
Jazz Pianist. He studies Jazz music under Fumio Itabashi and Makoto Terashita. He performed in the night club of Tokyo,Yokohama,Nagano and Tochigi. In 2009, he formed a collaboration unit which named "Aj No Hiraki" and it is acting. Additionally, the creation activity with another fields of the play and the dance, etc. is done aggressively.
The slideshow mode with BGM is available for enjoying the photos and music stored in the application.
(The self locking function of iPhone doesn't operate while the slide show is on.)
- Save as Wallpaper
You can choose and save your favorite photo in the application as wallpaper on your iPhone.
(Please use suitable applications for setting the wallpaper.)
- BGM Selection
- You can choose the beginning title of the BGM.
- BGM Shuffling
- You can shuffle titles of BGM.
- Use "Save as Wallpaper" of the application for saving the photo as a wallpaper.
- The use of the photos saved is permitted only on your iPhone. Do not use it for any other purposes.
- The use of the photos and music (and any other contents) in the application is firmly prohibited for public delivery and distribution.
copyright(c) Masayuki Sayama
- We will take no responsibility for any troubles and losses that may be caused by the use of this application.